At Kwiskhfit Removals our main priority is the safety of our customers and our team members. This is why we have introduced a number of guidelines we would need everyone to follow while carrying out your move.
- All household items that are of a similar size to a standard microwave, should be adquately boxed in a medium/large sized box or a stong bag. No loose items will be taken.
- Removers should contact the household in advance to check that no member of the household is showing symptoms of coronavirus or self-isolating. If they are, works should be delayed.
- They should also encourage households to ensure all internal doors are open and surfaces and possessions have been cleaned with household cleaning products prior to them entering the property.
- Removers should seek to minimise contact with homeowners and remain 2 metres apart from householders at all times.
- We ask if the household could isolate themselves in one room while the loading and unloading takes place.
- Removers should bring their own refreshments but you should ensure they have access to hand washing facilities, using separate towels or paper towels if possible, which should be washed or disposed of safely afterwards.
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.